If you’re looking for access to loads through the state of Wisconsin, Convoy can help. Read our guide to load boards, or view our available loads in and out of Wisconsin by creating an account or logging in today.
Find Loads in Wisconsin
Trucking Rates Per Mile in Wisconsin
DAT Trendlines™ indicate that truckers can expect these trucking rates on average in the state of Wisconsin*:
- $2.82 for dry vans
- $3.28 for flatbed trucks
- $3.20 for reefer truck loads
*Rates are based on regional averages and are not exact.
Know Before You Go
Major Roadways in Wisconsin
If you’re moving freight in or out of the state of Wisconsin, you may encounter the following major roadways:
Intermodal Facilities in Wisconsin
The following intermodal facilities are essential to freight movement in Wisconsin:
- CN Private Ashley Furniture Railroad Terminal
- CN Chippewa Falls Railroad Terminal
- Port of Milwaulkee
- Aim Transfer & Storage, Inc. Equipment Depot
- Forward Intermodal Equipment Depot
Wisconsin Transportation Statistics
- Approximately half of the main state and locally maintained roads in Wisconsin are in “poor” or “mediocre” condition.
- In 2019, Wisconsin had 2,184 large truck accidents.
- 89% of individuals get to work by driving a car.
- Construction contributes approximately $506 million in Wisconsin state and local income, insurance taxes, and payroll taxes.