Find Loads in Wisconsin
Know Before You Go
Major Roadways in Wisconsin
If you’re moving freight in or out of the state of Wisconsin, you may encounter the following major roadways:
Intermodal Facilities in Wisconsin
The following intermodal facilities are essential to freight movement in Wisconsin:
- CN Private Ashley Furniture Railroad Terminal
- CN Chippewa Falls Railroad Terminal
- Port of Milwaulkee
- Aim Transfer & Storage, Inc. Equipment Depot
- Forward Intermodal Equipment Depot
Wisconsin Transportation Statistics
- Approximately half of the main state and locally maintained roads in Wisconsin are in “poor” or “mediocre” condition.
- In 2019, Wisconsin had 2,184 large truck accidents.
- 89% of individuals get to work by driving a car.
- Construction contributes approximately $506 million in Wisconsin state and local income, insurance taxes, and payroll taxes.