Convoy allows carriers to instantly connect with thousands of loads heading through South Carolina. Interested in learning more? Read our guide to load boards, and then log in or create an account on the Convoy mobile app to view all loads in and out of South Carolina.
Find Loads in South Carolina
Trucking Rates Per Mile in South Carolina
The following information from DAT Trendlines™ shows the pay rate truckers can expect to receive in South Carolina*:
- $2.58 for dry vans
- $3.21 for flatbed trucks
- $2.76 for reefer truck loads
*Rates are based on regional averages and are not exact.
Know Before You Go
Major Roadways in South Carolina
If you’re driving through South Carolina, you may pass over the following major roadways depending on your route:
- State Route 3
- State Route 6
- State Route 9
- State Route 11
- State Route 28
- State Route 34
- State Route 39
- State Route 72
- State Route 121
Intermodal Facilities in South Carolina
South Carolina has numerous intermodal terminals that are essential in moving freight in and out of the state.
- CSX Dillon Railroad Terminal
- South Carolina Inland Port Railroad Terminal
South Carolina Transportation Statistics
- Deficient roadways cause motorists approximately $5.4 billion in congestion-related delays, crashes, and vehicle operating costs per year.
- South Carolina has 2,278 miles of freight railroad.
- The top commodity shipped within South Carolina is motor vehicles.