If you’re a trucker looking for loads heading through Oregon, Convoy can instantly connect you. Read our guide to load boards, and log in or create a new account on our mobile app to get started today.
Find Loads in Oregon
Trucking Rates Per Mile in Oregon
DAT Trendlines™ reports that Oregon truckers can expect to receive the following rates on average*:
- $2.69 for dry vans
- $2.56 for flatbed trucks
- $3.12 for reefer loads
*Rates are based on regional averages and are not exact.
Know Before You Go
Major Roadways in Oregon
Depending on your route, you may pass over any of the following major roadways in Oregon:
Intermodal Facilities in Oregon
The following intermodal terminals are an important part of moving freight in and out of Oregon:
- BNSF Portland Railroad Terminal
- UP Brooklyn Railroad Terminal
- Port of Portland T6 Ocean Port
- ITS ConGlobal Equipment Depot
- Mitchell Bros. Truck Line, Inc. Equipment Depot
- Northwest Container Services, Inc. Equipment Depot
- Portland Container Equipment Depot
- Western Container Transport Equipment Depot
Oregon Transportation Statistics
- Because of trucking-specific taxes, Oregon is the most expensive state in which to operate a commercial heavy vehicle.
- Oregon has 73,529 miles of public roadways.
- The top three commodities shipped by truck from Oregon are vehicles, computers, and machinery.