Are you looking to connect with thousands of loads heading through New Mexico? Convoy can connect carriers instantly with all available loads. Check out our guide to load boards to learn more, and log in or create a new account today to view all freight jobs going through the state of New Mexico.
Find Loads in New Mexico
Trucking Rates Per Mile in New Mexico
DAT Trendlines™ reports that on average, truckers can expect to receive the following rates in New Mexico*:
- $2.41 for dry vans
- $2.89 for flatbed trucks
- $2.83 for reefer truck loads
*Rates are based on regional averages and are not exact.
Know Before You Go
Major Roadways in New Mexico
Depending on your route, you may pass over any of the following major roadways in New Mexico:
Intermodal Facilities in New Mexico
New Mexico has one intermodal terminal that helps carriers transport intermodal freight through the state:
- BNSF Albuquerque Railroad Terminal
New Mexico Transportation Statistics
- New Mexico has 59,927 miles of public roadways.
- $123.5 billion in goods are shipped on average each year into and out of New Mexico.
- 54% of New Mexico’s public roadways are categorized as in “poor” or “mediocre” condition.