Convoy can connect freight carriers with available loads heading through New Hampshire. Check out our guide to load boards to find out more information, and then log in to our mobile app or create an account to view all loads moving throughout New Hampshire.
Find Loads in New Hampshire
Trucking Rates Per Mile in New Hampshire
According to DAT Trendlines™, if you’re a trucker moving freight into or out of New Hampshire, you can expect to receive the following trucking rates*:
- $2.33 for dry vans
- $2.93 for flatbed trucks
- $2.54 for reefer truck loads
*Rates are based on regional averages and are not exact.
Know Before You Go
Major Roadways in New Hampshire
While moving freight throughout New Hampshire, you may encounter the following major roadways:
- State Route 16
- Frederick E. Everett Turnpike
New Hampshire Transportation Statistics
- New Hampshire has 24 airports that are open for public use.
- The state has 16,171 miles of public roadways.
- New Hampshire has 354 miles of freight railroads, and fuel oils are the top commodity that moves throughout the state.