Find Loads in Nevada
Know Before You Go
Major Roadways in Nevada
Your freight route in Nevada could include any of the following major roadways:
- State Route 140
- State Route 225
- State Route 291
- State Route 310
- State Route 375
- State Route 376
Intermodal Facilities in Nevada
The following intermodal terminals in Nevada may be helpful in the process of carrying freight around the state:
- Union Pacific Sparks Railroad Terminal
- Union Pacific Las Vegas Railroad Terminal
Nevada Transportation Statistics
- The average Las Vegas driver loses 46 hours annually as a result of being stuck in congested traffic, and drivers in the Reno-Tahoe area lose an average of 18 hours.
- The United Pacific Railroad is the largest freight carrier in Nevada and owns the 1,193 main freight rail line miles in the state.
- Nonmetallic materials are the number one commodity originating in the state of Nevada.