Find Loads in Nebraska
Trucking Rates Per Mile in Nebraska
Know Before You Go
Major Roadways in Nebraska
While carrying loads on your route, you may encounter the following major roadways in Nebraska:
- State Route 2
- State Route 4
- State Route 12
- State Route 14
- State Route 15
- State Route 91
- State Route 92
Intermodal Facilities in Nebraska
The following intermodal facilities are critical in ensuring a smooth freight schedule in Nebraska:
- BNSF Omaha Railroad Depot
- IAIS Council Bluffs Railroad Depot
- Union Pacific Council Bluffs Railroad Depot
- RMG Trucking LLC. Equipment Depot
- Transportation Specialists, Ltd. Equipment Depot
Nebraska Transportation Statistics
- Nebraska is a centrally loaded transportation hub, because both coasts are within two days’ travel by train or truck.
- 11,500 trucking companies exist in the state of Nebraska, and two of them rank in the top 10 trucking companies nationally.
- Nebraska ranks 25th in national transportation infrastructure.