Find loads going into and out of Minnesota with Convoy’s mobile app. Check out our guide to load boards and then log in or create an account today to view all loads going through the state of Minnesota.
Find Loads in
Trucking Rates Per Mile in Minnesota
According to data from DAT Trendlines™, carriers can expect the following trucking rates in Minnesota*:
- $2.79 for dry vans
- $3.31 for flatbed trucks
- $3.16 for reefer truck loads
*Rates are based on regional averages and are not exact.
Know Before You Go
Major Roadways in Minnesota
Here are some of the major roadways you may encounter as a freight carrier in Minnesota:
Intermodal Facilities in Minnesota
The following are some of the crucial intermodal terminals operating in Minnesota:
- BNSF St. Paul Railroad Terminal
- CN Minneapolis Railroad Terminal
- CPR Minneapolis Railroad Terminal
- UP Twin Cities Railroad Terminal
- CN Duluth Railroad Terminal
- Valley Express, Inc. Equipment Depot
- Forward Intermodal Equipment Depot
- TKI Intermodal, LLC. Equipment Depot
- Universal Intermodal Services, LLC. Equipment Depot
Minnesota Transportation Statistics
- Minnesota has 4,258 miles of freight railroad.
- Electronics are the top freight commodity shipped from the state of Minnesota.
- Minnesota is ranked 15th out of all U.S. states for overall cost-effectiveness and road conditions — up 10 places from the previous annual highway report.