Convoy can connect truckers with freight moving in and out of the state of Maine instantly. For more information and to view all available loads in Maine, read our guide to load boards, and then log in to our mobile app or create an account today.
Find Loads in Maine
Trucking Rates Per Mile in Maine
According to data from DAT Trendlines™, truckers can expect to receive the following freight rates in Maine*:
- $2.33 for dry vans
- $2.93 for flatbed trucks
- $2.54 for reefer truck loads
*Rates are based on regional averages and are not exact.
Know Before You Go
Major Roadways in Maine
During your route through the state of Maine, you might encounter the following major roadways:
Intermodal Facilities in Maine
Maine’s location allows it one crucial intermodal terminal to assist with transporting intermodal freight:
- International Marine Terminal Ocean Port
Maine Transportation Statistics
- Maine has 22,815 miles of public roadways across the state.
- 1,077 miles of freight railroad exist throughout Maine.
- The top commodity shipped to, from, and within Maine is categorized as “mixed freight.”
- $80.5 billion in goods are shipped annually to and from sites in Maine.