Find Loads in Idaho
Know Before You Go
Major Roadways in Idaho
Your trip through Idaho will likely take you over some of the following major roadways:
Idaho Transportation Statistics
- While the national average one-way commute is 26.4 minutes, the average in Idaho is significantly shorter at 20.6 minutes.
- 286 bridges and more than 1,102 miles of highway in Idaho are in poor condition. Driving over roads in need of repairs costs Idaho drivers an average of $394 each year.
- Commute times in Idaho have increased by 11.2% since 2011.
- According to a recent study by Fleet Logging, Boise, Idaho has the worst rush-hour traffic in the United States.
- Boise, Idaho is also the second-worst city for rush hour fatalities. Almost 30% of all fatal crashes in Boise happen during rush hour.