Convoy allows truckers to browse thousands of loads available in Connecticut and find the one that best meets their needs. Read our guide to load boards to learn more about how Convoy’s mobile app works, and then log in or create an account today to get started!
Find Loads in Connecticut
Trucking Rates Per Mile in Connecticut
According to DAT Trendlines™, truckers can expect to receive the following trucking rates in Connecticut*:
- $2.72 for dry vans
- $2.59 for flatbed trucks
- $3.20 for reefer loads
*Rates are based on regional averages and are not exact.
Know Before You Go
Major Roadways in Connecticut
Carrying freight through Connecticut will likely involve driving over any of the following interstate highways and U.S. highways:
- U.S. 1
- U.S. 5
- U.S. 6
- U.S. 7
- U.S. 44
- U.S. 202
Connecticut Transportation Statistics
- Three corridors in Connecticut make the list of 100 most congested highways in the United States:
- #71: I-84 in Hartford from SR-2 to Prospect Avenue
- #78: I-95 in Bridgeport at U.S. 1 in Fairfield and at U.S. 1 in Stamford
- #80: I-95 in New Haven from I-91 to SR-10
- In Connecticut, the typical one-way commute is 26.1 minutes — only 0.3 minutes shorter than the national average commute.
- Connecticut has 2,100 miles of highway and 248 bridges that are in poor condition, part of the reason why the state received a C- infrastructure grade in 2020.