Find Loads in Connecticut
Know Before You Go
Major Roadways in Connecticut
Connecticut Transportation Statistics
- Three corridors in Connecticut make the list of 100 most congested highways in the United States:
- #71: I-84 in Hartford from SR-2 to Prospect Avenue
- #78: I-95 in Bridgeport at U.S. 1 in Fairfield and at U.S. 1 in Stamford
- #80: I-95 in New Haven from I-91 to SR-10
- In Connecticut, the typical one-way commute is 26.1 minutes — only 0.3 minutes shorter than the national average commute.
- Connecticut has 2,100 miles of highway and 248 bridges that are in poor condition, part of the reason why the state received a C- infrastructure grade in 2020.