Introducing Meeting Circles, a Workplace Innovation From Convoy
Convoy has grown rapidly over the past year, and it has become harder and harder to book conference rooms. To address this growing issue, we put our heads together and came up with an innovative new approach to workplace productivity…Meeting Circles!
We wanted to share this unique solution and encourage others to adopt this practice.
Need space for your employees’ 1:1s? Some place to prep before a meeting? A team huddle? Building on Convoy’s popular marketplace flywheel design, bookable Meeting Circles provide a convenient alternative to conference rooms and are easy to book:
- We’ve started with one multi-purpose Meeting Circle on each floor
- We don’t lose productivity between floors with the Elevator Circle
- Each Circle fits 1, 2, or even 5 people at a time
- You can face in any direction!
How it works (see images below):
- Just add the meeting circles to your company calendar system. We started with, “Meeting Circle-15”, “Meeting Circle-25”, “Meeting Circle-2”, “Meeting Circle-Elevator”
- Show up on time. If you are 5 or more minutes late, you forfeit your circle.
- Exit the circle when your time is up.
- Best practice is to not shove if someone is delayed vacating your circle. After a few minutes, use a company-approved prodder (examples below).
Get started with your Meeting Circles today!
Editor’s note: This is an April Fools joke.