Committed to Supplier Diversity
Recognizing, promoting, and expanding job opportunities for diverse carriers
We are committed to fostering business partnerships that include Minority Owned Businesses, Women Owned Businesses, People with Disabilities Owned Businesses, Veteran Owned Business, and LGBTQ+ owned businesses. Carriers with these certifications have opportunities to access more loads from major shippers.
This program is free, open nationwide, and effective immediately. If you are a diverse certified carrier, email firstname.lastname@example.org today to learn more.
As a small business owner, I look for every opportunity to access freight. When Convoy reached out about their supplier diversity program, I was astounded that there was a certification that could grant me exclusive access to their freight. As a female veteran, this program has the potential to help my company earn more with less hassle.
– Charmaria Gurley, Owner of Gurley All Freight
- Carriers with this certification have opportunities to haul for major shippers.
- Diverse certified carriers have access to more loads.
- Access to forums to promote your business.
- Eligibility for recognition and awards that can enhance your business.
How to Get Certified
Carriers that qualify as a diverse business can get certified through one of these agencies:
- Women’s Business Enterprises National Council (WBENC)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Veteran-Owned Businesses (VOSB)
- Service-Disabled Veterans (SDVOSB)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
Increasing the Diversity of Our Nation’s Workforce
As Convoy continues to grow, we are committed to doing our part to increase the diversity of the nation’s digital freight network and our nation’s workforce. If you have questions about this program or getting certified, email us at email@example.com.