- Get paid in 2 days. No need to wait 30 days or more to get paid
- No fees or factoring – Keep 100% of the earnings from the loads you haul
- Available on every Convoy load. No exceptions
- No long-term contracts to sign, no hidden costs, no additional paperwork
GET PAID WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS, WITH NO FEES.
WHY USE CONVOY QUICKPAY™?
EARN FREE CONVOY QUICKPAY™ IN 3 EASY STEPS
- Enable location tracking in the Convoy mobile app beginning 3.5 hours prior to pickup and for the entire duration of the shipment
- Tap the “complete delivery” when leaving the destination facility
- Upload a photo of the signed Bill of Lading within 24 hours
The main thing we love about Convoy is QuickPay. If we go to other brokers, they take percentages. Convoy doesn’t take a percent. The payment you see is what you receive within days of completing the load.
CONVOY QUICKPAY™ IS AVAILABLE TO ALL CARRIERS IN CONVOY’S NETWORK.
We understand that getting paid fast is critical to carriers so we’ve made it easier than ever to do so on every load in our network.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is “QuickPay”?
QuickPay is a payment option that offers carriers a faster option for getting paid on the loads they haul. On average, carriers receive payment within one to five days after the load is completed and are charged a 1-3.5% fee. With Convoy QuickPay™, carriers receive payment for their work within 2 business days and zero fees.
How do I earn free Convoy QuickPay™?
1. Enable location tracking in the Convoy mobile app beginning 3.5 hours prior to pickup and for the entire duration of the shipment
2. Tap the “complete delivery” when leaving the destination facility
3. Upload a photo of the signed Bill of Lading within 24 hours
What loads are eligible for Convoy QuickPay™?
Every load in Convoy’s network is eligible for Convoy QuickPay™. Book a load today!
Are there any fees to pay or contracts to sign?
Convoy QuickPay™ has no monthly fees or contracts to sign.
Is Convoy QuickPay™ available to everyone?
Every carrier in Convoy’s network is eligible to earn Convoy QuickPay™. If you aren’t signed up with Convoy, sign up here.
If I use a factoring company, can I earn Convoy QuickPay™?
If you use a factoring company, you will need to request a Letter of Release from that company and email it to email@example.com
How else can I save money?
Through the Convoy TruckYeah Savings program, you can save on all your major business expenses including equipment, factoring, maintenance, tires, ELD services, and fuel. You can also reduce your fuel expenses and save an average of $0.37* per gallon through the Convoy Fuel Card, available to all carriers in Convoy’s network.
*Average savings of $0.37 per gallon is based on actual in-network client transactions for Q4 of 2020.
How can I contact the payment team?
If you have questions about your payment status or getting set up for payment with Convoy, you can reach our accounts payable team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 855.526.6869, ext. 4. The team is available Monday through Friday from 6:00am – 5:00pm Pacific Time Zone.