Convoy works with the best trucking companies and shippers to move millions of truckloads, rethink freight fundamentals, and design innovative solutions that address supply chain inefficiencies. By continuing to raise the bar on tools, services, and insights available for shippers and carriers, we help businesses improve their transportation and create a more sustainable future.
DEFINING DIGITAL FREIGHT NETWORK
Truck drivers and shippers traditionally had two choices when it came to working with freight service providers: brokers or asset-based carriers. Today, there’s a third option. Convoy’s marketplace is the foundation of our digital freight network and it’s addressing the fundamental challenges of transportation.
- As new carriers join our network, capacity increases and shippers get greater buying power.
- As the volume of truckloads increase with each new shipper, drivers get more options, better routes, and fewer empty miles.
- As the marketplace grows, everyone sees an improvement in overall transportation costs and a reduction of waste.
A truck driver is one of the top jobs in America. They’re the unsung heroes that make our economy work. At Convoy, truck drivers make our business possible.
Convoy streamlines processes and give carriers control, providing what they need to achieve goals and successfully run and grow their business. With Convoy, carriers:
- Maximize driving time and earnings (beyond just rate-per-mile) through access to industry-leading features and programs.
- Find loads that meet needs and preferences with intuitive search and request options, all free through the Convoy app.
- Get paid faster, with Convoy QuickPay™—no fees, no factoring, no additional paperwork.
For new freight partners, it’s a process to build trust and understand the important nuances of a shipper’s supply chain. At Convoy, we think about transportation differently, and that means we build shipping partnerships differently, too. Expect assurance, efficiency, and guaranteed quality access with:
- A new tech-enabled service standard that’s reshaping the industry with the goal of 100% proactive communication.
- An overall reduction in transportation costs with 100% automated load matching paired with innovative pricing strategies like lane bundling and termed pricing.
- A carrier network 15% safer than industry standards on average.
TRANSFORMING TRUCKING, TOGETHER
With a mission to transport the world’s goods with endless capacity and zero waste, Convoy’s technology increases real-time sharing of information and builds a marketplace of truck drivers and businesses to boost efficiency and create a more sustainable future. For every 1% improvement in truck routing and utilization in a single year, Convoy carriers and shippers can save 400M gallons of fuel, 100M hours of wait and drive time, 3B miles of driving, and 10B lbs of CO2.