The world moves on reliable trucks. Convoy is building innovative trucking services to match shipments with reliable carriers.
With a large network of independent trucking companies, Convoy uses technology to find the right truck for every shipment. And with real-time GPS on all loads, shippers never have to wonder where their freight is.
Convoy collects and analyzes relevant data, providing valuable insights that help shippers optimize supply chain performance.
When you book shipments with Convoy, you get:
- Peace of mind that you will get a reliable truck when you need it
- Transparent, upfront pricing
- Real-time GPS tracking of your shipment
- Alerts when your shipment is picked up and delivered
- Outstanding customer service
- A straightforward online dashboard to view and manage all of your shipments
- Insightful data that helps inform valuable supply chain decisions
Whether you need 100s of trucks a day, or only a couple every month, we’ll find you the right truck every time.
Convoy’s technology helps carriers find the best jobs for their trucking businesses. Using lane preferences, Convoy sends offers based on the jobs carriers like to run the most.
Carriers who complete jobs with Convoy get free quick pay; get paid in a days after each job, not weeks or months like with traditional brokerages.
When you join Convoy’s carrier network, you get:
- Loads offered to you via our free mobile app
- Easy tools to add trucks and dispatch jobs to your drivers electronically
- Free fleet tracking
- Payment processed within 24 hours of job completion
- 24/7 bilingual support from our team on every shipment
Convoy is based in Seattle, WA. Our growing team comes from Amazon, Google, Coyote Logistics, Rover, Uber, Microsoft, Starbucks, and more. We believe that technology can dramatically improve trucking, an industry which impacts nearly every person in America.
Jobs at Convoy
Convoy, recently nominated for “Startup of the Year”, is a rapidly growing company that uses technology to revolutionize the $800 Billion trucking industry. We’re backed by the founders/CEOs of Amazon, Linkedin, Salesforce, Instagram, Expedia and Dropbox and are focused on improving efficiency for shippers, carriers, and the industry at large.
Our team is comprised of the best in their fields from around the country, and we are looking for A+ players to join us! We seek outstanding candidates to fill a variety of roles.