Working with a third party service provider can bring additional risk to your supply chain if you’re not prepared and well-informed. Before booking your next load, verify your service providers have rigorous compliance standards in place. Ask these seven questions to start your assessment.
Shippers hire brokers for a number of reasons, most commonly to access capacity. Much of the “capacity” in the U.S. is anecdotally attributed to national asset carriers. However, in the for-hire truck market, the largest carriers (those with 100+ trucks in their fleets) only account for about 40% of trucks available. The remaining 60% of […]