Frost & Sullivan’s Company of the Year Award research
Freight Services, Tech & Visibility
Convoy was awarded the Frost & Sullivan 2020 Company of the Year Award in the US automated on-demand freight brokerage industry.
To receive the Company of the Year Award requires a company to demonstrate excellence in growth, innovation, and leadership. This excellence often translates into performance in three key areas—demand generation, brand development, and competitive positioning—that serve as the foundation of a company’s future success and prepare it to deliver on the two factors that define the Company of the Year Award: Visionary Innovation and Performance, and Customer Impact.
This Best Practices Research covers Frost & Sullivan’s methodology for evaluating award candidates and Convoy’s ratings in the benchmarking criteria.
Read the analyst’s research to learn the ways in which Convoy delivered on the Visionary Innovation and Performance/Customer Impact criteria factors, including:
- Reduced shipping costs enabled by automation
- Enhanced efficiency through improved access to freight
- Dynamic, real-time planning capabilities
- First-to market programs and products, such as flexible drop-and-hook service Convoy Go and carrier quickpay solution Convoy QuickPay™
- Convoy’s customer use experience and business model