Convoy Carrier Education Survey Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Promotion Period: Convoy Carrier Education Survey Promotion (“Promotion”) begins when Convoy sends the Promotion survey email (“Promotion Survey”) to the carrier on October 21, 2019 and ends on October 28, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. PDT (“Promotion Period”). The computer clock of Convoy (“Convoy” or “Sponsor”) is the official timekeeping device for this Promotion.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, 19 years or older if a resident of Alabama or Nebraska, who receive the invitation email to complete the Convoy Carrier Education Survey. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent company, suppliers, distributors, advertising, promotion or any other agencies or entities involved with this program (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) and members of the immediate families (including spouse, biological, adoptive or step-parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings, or spouse of any of the foregoing, regardless of where they reside, and in-laws), or households (whether related or not) of any of the above, are not eligible to participate. Other eligibility requirements and conditions of participation are set forth in these Convoy Carrier Education Survey Promotion Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) Participation constitutes recipient’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the program. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void outside the 50 United States/D.C. and where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, potential entrants must be invited by Sponsor during the Promotion Period to participate in the survey associated with this Promotion, follow the link to the survey website, and complete the survey online. You must complete the questions provided and complete all required information, including the MC number and email address. Once you have completed the survey, follow the on-screen instructions to submit the completed survey (each completed survey, an “Entry”). The length of time required to complete a survey will vary. Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address/completed survey associated with this promotion.
If you are a carrier who is currently or becomes suspended or deactivated by Convoy for any reason, you are not eligible for the Promotion. Participation in this Promotion requires original recipient’s invitation email (this email is non-transferable), not allowing forwarding of promotion email to others.
- Winner Selection & Odds: The odds of winning a prize are 1:639 per Entry. Winners will be selected at random among the Entries received.
Winners will be notified by email within 30 days of selection and must claim prize within 30 days of being notified. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor. All Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Terms will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by any other manner not expressly specified under these Terms will not be entered into the Promotion.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): There will be a maximum of 5 prizes awarded: each prize will consist of a Convoy branded thermos (delivered by postal mail).
Total ARV of all prizes available in this Promotion is $62.50 USD. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the advertised prize is unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local income taxes on the prizes and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Arrangement for delivery of prizes will be made after winner validation. Limit one(1) entry per person/email address/survey entry. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If, for any reason, the number of prize notifications exceeds the stated number of prizes, the remaining prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all legitimate prize claimants.
- Release & Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to release, and hold harmless Promotion Parties from any and all liability or any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Promotion, or any prize won; and that Sponsor’s decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Promotion; and that, by accepting a prize, Sponsor may use your proper name and state of residence online and in print, or in any other media, in connection with this Promotion, without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law.
- General Conditions: By participating in this Promotion, you acknowledge and agree that the Promotion Parties and their respective employees, directors, officers, agents, and shareholders (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (a) lost, late, inaccurate, delayed, damaged, stolen, garbled, illegible, incomplete or misdirected Entries; (b) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors (including but not limited to technical and human errors), omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures, destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; (c) failed or unavailable hardware or software, or damage to any person’s computer; (d) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (e) any Entry made in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Terms; (f) incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (g) any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising relating to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion; or (h) cheating or fraud by any participant.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Terms, or the rights and obligations of participants and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Washington or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Washington, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth above and/or are for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Washington, in the City of Seattle.
- Winner’s List: The winners’ list will be available after winner validation has been completed. You may contact the Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org for the winners’ list.