What does it take to be a top-performing facility? Get the answer and more in Convoy’s Annual Freight Insights Report
Convoy News • Published on December 14, 2021
We’re back with the launch of our second Annual Freight Insights Report, bringing you trends and insights gathered from Convoy’s digital freight network in 2021.
This was yet another year where nothing went according to plan, with COVID-19 variants, supply chain congestion, labor shortages, severe weather events, and more. So with this year’s report, we thought we’d focus on a place where shippers can retain control in an otherwise uncertain environment: their facilities.
To create this year’s report, Convoy’s data science and shipper insights teams dived deep into more than 2.7 million star ratings and written reviews from our freight network. They even analyzed the use of more than 40,000 emojis!
The result: Convoy’s 2021 Annual Freight Insights Report, featuring:
- How facilities rated in 2021, amid the pandemic, port congestion, and labor shortages
- The single most important determinant of facility rating
- The five characteristics of top-performing facilities
- How seasonality affects facility ratings and how you can prepare
- Unedited facility reviews shared from our driver network
- How logistics teams can use data to improve facility performance
Download the full 2021 Annual Freight Insights Report now.