Blog Carriers, Convoy News, Press Release
9 Ways to Celebrate National Truck Driver Appreciation Week
Carriers • Published on September 12, 2018
National Truck Driver Appreciation Week technically may only last 7 days, however we’ve found ways for you to celebrate all month long (and beyond)! Check out this list of 11 ways companies are showing their gratitude to truck drivers.
- Convoy – Are you a Convoy carrier? All Convoy carriers have access to exclusive discounts and pricing, including the Convoy National Account at Goodyear, with discounts on tires, retreads, and 24/7 roadside assistance. Our carriers have exclusive discounted pricing of up to 45 percent off on all Goodyear, Goodyear Marathon, and Dunlop tires and retreads.
- Love’s Travel Stops – How’s 1 million My Love Rewards points ($10,000 retail value!) sound? If amazing (we think it does), you can enter in two ways. wipe your My Love Rewards card with every purchase at Love’s during the month of September, or enter via the touchscreen at any Love’s location.
- Denny’s – All truckers can receive a 10 percent discount key tag that they use at any Denny’s travel center location though December 31, 2019!
- Pilot Flying J – Enter to win loyalty points! It’s easy. Just swipe your MyRewards card when fueling up. If you’re one of the 2,000 daily winners, points will be loaded automatically to your loyalty account. You can also download the myPilot app to see a new free offer every day of September! (And, don’t forgot to enter our contest to win a Pilot Flying J gas card worth $300!)
- KeepTrucking – We know time is money! Picking the right ELD will keep you rolling. As a Convoy carrier you can get 20 percent off your first year of KeepTrucking ELD subscription. Visit this link to take advantage of this great deal.
- The California Trucking Association – The California Trucking Association is hosting events to honor and thank drivers. If you’re in the area, swing by for free BBQ and prizes!
- Bay Area – September 10 at the Nimitz Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Facility
- Truckee/Donner – September 10 at the Donner Pass Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Facility
- Central Coast – September 11 at the Gilroy Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Facility
- Sierra Cascade – September 19 at the 1-5 Cottonwood Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Facility San Diego/Imperial – September 26 at the Otay Mesa Scales
- Kern – October 9 at the Grapevine Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Facility
- RoadsideMASTERS – Join the largest commercial roadside assistance program for trucks and rest easy knowing they have your back. All Convoy carriers receive a 40 percent rebate ($199.60) when they purchase an annual RoadsideMASTERS membership through Convoy (valid through December 31, 2018).
- Trucker News – Nominate your favorite trucker to win a $20 Subway gift card in the iLuvMyTrucker contest. The best of the submissions will be published on the Truckers News site throughout the week.
- Boss Truck Stops – Hungry? Boss Truck Shops is offering free barbecues at all of their 43 locations! See a complete schedule here.