Convoy Fourth of July Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Convoy Fourth of July Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents physically residing in one (1) of the forty-eight (48) continental United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and the U.S. territories), and who (a) are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry; (b) own or are employed by a veteran-owned business that is active and in good standing in the Convoy motor carrier network prior to the Sweepstakes start time; and (c) provide proof of certification of the veteran-owned business (each, a “Participant”). Employees of Convoy, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, Sweepstakes administration and fulfillment agencies, directors, officers, and each of their immediate family members and persons living in their same household (whether legally related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes starts at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) on June 17, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PDT on July 3, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”). All Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PDT on July 3, 2020. Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. To be entered for a chance to win, during the Sweepstakes Period you must email (a) your full name; (b) Motor Carrier # of the veteran-owned business; and (c) proof of certification of the veteran-owned business to to firstname.lastname@example.org (the “Entry”). Limit one (1) entry per veteran-owned business. Only fully completed Entries will be allowed. Entries cannot be returned and become the sole property of Sponsor. By submitting an Entry, Participant accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for and will disqualify Entries that are misdirected, incomplete, illegible, damaged, late or lost. No automatic, robotic, mechanical Entries or reproductions accepted.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Three (3) Prize winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible Entries on or about July 4, 2020 from all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. The potential winners will be notified on or about July 6, 2020, by the email address used to submit the Entry. Each potential winner must respond to Convoy’s notification within twenty-four (24) hours from time of notification, providing any proof of eligibility required by the Convoy. If a potential winner cannot be reached, fails to respond to notification, fails to claim the Prize, or is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from all of the remaining eligible Entries. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a potential winner and his/her email address, as provided on the Entry, the potential winner will be declared as the account holder of the email address submitted on the Entry. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility.
4. PRIZES: Three (3) Prize winners will receive one of the following Prize(s): one (1) Pilot Travel Centers LLC fuel card valued at $200.00 USD for the first winner; one (1) Pilot Travel Centers LLC fuel card valued at $300.00 USD for the second winner; and one (1) Pilot Travel Centers LLC fuel card valued at $500.00 USD for the third winner (each, the “Prize”). Each Prize is subject to its terms and conditions. Any applicable taxes and all other costs/expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of each winner. Prize is not transferable or assignable and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be allowed. Convoy will not replace any lost or stolen Prize. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Convoy shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of the Prize, and delivery is subject to availability. Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the Prize after it has been mailed to the specified mailing address.
As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, Participant agrees that (a) Participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to the stated retail value of the Prize. The Sponsor Parties are not responsible for: (u) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participants, printing errors or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any other errors; (v) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (w) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the process; (x) technical or human error which may occur; (y) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail or misdirected email.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part without any liability to any Participant.
6. GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that all disputes concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Participants or winners in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in King County, Washington in any action relating to these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes.
7. WINNER’S LIST: To obtain the winner list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Convoy, Inc., Attn: Marketing Department, 1700 7th Avenue, Suite 116 #287 Seattle, WA 98101. The winner list will be available for six (6) weeks from the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
8. SPONSOR: Convoy, Inc. 1700 7th Avenue, Suite 116, #287, Seattle, WA 98101. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by any social media platform. Please direct any questions, comments, or complaints to Sponsor.